Clay metallurgical lump grade GMK – for mining and processing plants in the production of iron ore pellets. Modified lump bentonite clay is made according to TU U 14.2-00136751-003-2011 and has the following quality indicators:
– swelling (times), at least 10 (fact 10-16);
– effective viscosity (MPa * s), not less than 20 (fact 20-28);
– free swelling index, not less than 22 cm³ / 2 g (fact 22-26)
– mass fraction of sand fraction (residue on a sieve with a mesh No. 0.1%), not more than 7%;
– humidity (%), as agreed with the consumer (from 17 to 25%).